Monday, June 15, 2009

My ansered prayer


Today we lost are dogs,Midnight and Lilly if you are wondering why I said Lilly is because we are dog sitting for my aunt,anyway we had lost them around noon time we started looking for them and they weren't anywere. So we even called the pound!And then I went to the Tuckers to watch Colton will Stephane worked around the house. They still didn't come back,so I prayed to God to bring them to us.We went to my Maw-Maws and then Midnight and Lilly ran right through her yard!So my other aunt,my Mom, and my Uncle went and got them!Thank you Lord for ansered prayers!

7 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

You are ssooooo precious!!!

MammaBotos said...

I am so glad you found your dogs. Isn't God awesome!?

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Aren't you glad God listens to us? He is SO great and I'm so proud of you for knowing that He is the one to turn to!

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

i love u

Grannijan said...

Katy J, you are awesome yourself!! Yes, God answers prayers and gives us blessings. He gave me 3 extra blessings by giving me grandbabies!! I love you kiddo!! What do you want for your upcoming birthday??

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

a D.S.

Amy said...

That is so cool.God answers pray dosen't he.