Thursday, June 17, 2010

update

HELLO!!!! Well here I am again I have a lot  to say. First of all The galligans are learning the gender of their baby on my birthday!! Yay!!!! Well my aunt got married and had an I.V.  in her wedding gown on the church pew in the basement! It was so dramatic! At the reception because of the sickness she got at the wedding she threw the bouquet and Tate threw the garter. I caught the bouquet and Bentley one of the grooms men caught the garter. We did the Cha - Cha Slide,the Cupid shuffle, and Tate pulled me to do the stanky leg with him. It was so much fun. Oh wait, I forgot one of the best parts, well Bob and Brenda rented a limo and Kristen,Kate,and I road in it!! Well that was the wedding. Now tomorrow is Kristen's 11th birthday, in 8 days it's my birthday,  in a 26 days {I think} is Dad's,  in a month and 1 day until David's, and in 7 days it's Granny's birthday. Well that's all. Bye!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awsome post katy hey you probaly don't know me but i am lucy i just saw your post and liked it