Saturday, September 13, 2008

Boy Advice

If you want advice about boys, come to me! I once thought that this was cute: "Best friends forever, boys are whatever...except for the cute ones!" So, if you have a crush on someone, what you should do first of all is try to make them laugh. And if they make you laugh, you're a perfect couple. I have a crush, but I am not going to tell you who it is. Well, I may...wait...no I won't, but if you see me, if you beg and beg, I'll probably tell you. I'm not going to tell you who I am. My real name is Nicole LongJohn, so that really isn't my real name. My real name is.........????
'Til next time, boy lovers! Bye!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Katy, I can tell this blog will have lots of surprises and humor. :) Keep it coming!!!
Love,
Maw-Maw

Helen Keller said...

wow! what a post... you are so stinkin cute! can't wait to read more about you"nicole"! love, Mrs. Churchill

Amy said...

Hey who is your crush.

allie nelson said...

love this post!!!