Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Port Aransas

When I went to Port Aransas, I saw a whole ton of seaweed. We went swimming at the beach every single day. We almost got stung by man-of-war. If David goes on my blog, I'm sorry. But I've got to tell you this...he got tiny baby common lobsters in his pants. Then we went down to Corpus Christi and went to the Texas Aquarium and then we went on the USS Lexington--which was the biggest place in the world. We were practically running and didn't make it over a quarter of the ship. And then we went to the flats and found 1000 million shells. We took about 20 crabs out of shells. We visited my Grampa Dwight and his girlfriend Debra. My Grampa got me a tub of ice cream and I got to eat it all by myself because Kristen & David didn't like it. They got their own tub of ice cream. The trip home was very very long! The worst part about it was that we had to sail across the ocean on the ferry, which scared me to death. That's my trip to Port Aransas.
Until next time...see ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your comments on your summer trip. And, I'm so glad that y'all were able to find a sand dollar for me!! Treasure box item!! :)
Keep posting! You have so many 'ways' like Mom (and that 'mischievous side' like Dad). Hugs!!!

Amy said...

Hey that is awsome that you found 1000 saeshells

Amy said...

From koop